Adventures in the Chesapeake

From the hills of Eastern Tennessee to the mouth of the Magothy River, a narrative about learning to live in the Upper Chesapeake Bay.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chesapeake Bay Near Annapolis, Maryland, United States

Born and raised in East Tennessee, a bluegrass musician and sleep medicine professional who is starting new chapters of adventure on the upper western shore of the Chesapeake Bay.

Friday, July 20, 2007

From the farm to the Bay

Once again, I'm way behind in blogging. I'm still fishing as much as possible. I've been lucky enough to stay on the fish pretty much all season except for two weeks in May. My nephew Jake was in town a couple of weeks ago. He's never fished for rockfish before, most of his fishing experience has been in the ponds around his farm in Michigan. He took to jigging right away and landed some very nice fish including this one which went about 28 inches. I caught a couple that day too! -S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home